The highest quality sliding glass doors for 5O years
5900 Australian Ave., Suite #3 • West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty
Terms and Conditions:
International Impact Building Products (IIBP) warrants to the original end user that all of its products shall be free from defects in material or workmanship for the periods specified below. This warranty applies to the products under normal use, subject to the conditions herein, and as determined by IIBP in its sole discretion.
This warranty does not cover damages attributable to improper installation, inadequate maintenance, improper product use, normal weathering, highly corrosive environments, damages caused by fire, accident, flood, acts of God, vandalism, building settlement or structure failures, or other occurrences beyond IIBP’s control.
IIBP makes no representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied, as to the performance of its products in a tropical storm or hurricane. IIBP’s products were tested in accordance with Miami-Dade County code requirements. Certain conditions may exist during a tropical storm, hurricane or tornados that exceed these requirements.
IIBP’s liability under this warranty is limited to repair, replacement or refund as determined by IIBP and does not include removal, installation, repair or replacement of trim, stucco or other finishes. Decisions as to whether to repair, replace or refund will be made by IIBP. Replacement parts provided will be the closest equivalent product available.
Registration of Warranty Coverage:
This warranty applies to the original end user of IIBP products in the home or structure where originally installed. The owner must register the product by mailing, faxing or emailing the attached form per instructions within 90 days of installation.
Structural Integrity of Windows and Doors
The aluminum framing and aluminum door members shall be free from defects in
material or workmanship and maintain their structural integrity and form for
the lifetime of the door.
IIBP does not normally provide glass. In the event that a project is supplied to an original IIBP customer with the glass installed, the following glass warranty will be applied.
- Breakage – IIBP warrants against stress cracks in glass for a period of one (1) year from delivery (removal and installation excluded). Other imperfections such as scratches or reflected distortions from a tempering or heat strengthening process are to be expected and are not covered under this warranty.
- Laminated Glass – IIBP warrants that for a period of five (5) years
from delivery under normal conditions of use that the products shall be free of
defects resulting in material edge separation or obstruction of vision from
- Insulated Glass – IIBP warrants that the sealed glass component of
Insulated glass shall be free of defects resulting in material obstruction of vision or film formation caused by dust or moisture on the internal surface of a sealed unit for a period of five (5) years following delivery.
- The use and or application of any applied film products to the glass will void all of the above warranties for glass.
IIBP warrants that its screens will be free of material defects for a period of
three (3) years from delivery.
For products originally installed, IIBP warrants that for a period of five (5) years that the mechanical operation of hardware components will be free from material defect (installation excluded).
Standard ESP paint finishes – IIBP warrants that for a period of five (5)
years following date of shipment that the paint finish will not blister or peel.
Products installed within three (3 miles) of bodies of salt water, must follow the systematic maintenance program and document per the Coastal Systematic Maintenance Program detailed on page 3.
Bronze and Clear Anodized – IIBP warrants that for a period of five (5)
years following date of shipment that the anodized finish will not crack, flak or blister (Under Normal Atmospheric Conditions). Products installed within three (3 miles) of bodies of salt water, must follow the systematic maintenance program and document per the Coastal Systematic maintenance Program detailed on page 3.
IIBP paint finish warranties described herein do not cover scratches, normal weathering or products that are not properly maintained as provided for in this warranty.
Maintenance Requirements - Use of pressure washer will void warranty!
- Door Tracks - Clean and clear all debris on a Monthly basis. If Pet Hair is present a, Bi- Monthly cleaning should be implemented. As part of the Systematic Plan, Tracks must be thoroughly vacuumed and washed with a mild detergent on a quarterly basis.
- Aluminum – Aluminum must be washed with a Mild soap solution and soft rag every 3 months. Fully rinse with fresh clean water. Do not use any other cleaners, abrasive cleaners or agents.
- Weather seals – Weather seals must be washed with a Mild soap solution and soft rag every 3 months. Fully rinse with fresh clean water. Do not use any other cleaners, abrasive cleaners or agents.
- Glass (If Applicable) – Glass must be washed with a Mild soap solution and soft rag every 3 months. Fully rinse with fresh clean water. Professional Glass cleaners are ok for use on the glass only, fully rinse overspray from the Aluminum surfaces. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or razor blades.
- Hardware – Locks must be lubricated with Spray Silicone on a Semi-Annual Basis
* Note – Coastal installations must comply with the attached Comprehensive program or warranty will be void.
Where to Make a Claim
Any claim for defect under this warranty should be submitted, in writing,
within 90 days of· discovery of the defect, to the dealer where the products
were purchased. If you cannot locate the dealer, claims should be submitted
To IIBP customer service at 5900 Australian Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33407
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN. ANY
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF WARRANTY COVERAGE OF
THESE EXPRESS WRITTEN WARRANTIES. PLAZA DOOR IS NOTRESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY TO PERSONS
OR PROPERTY. CERTAIN STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR WHETHER A WARRANTY CAN EXCLUDE OR LIMIT INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
* Commercial and Project Specific Warranties are available – Contact your Sales Representative
IIBP home of the PLAZA DOOR